We are proud of our skilled team and the award-winning garden rooms that they consistently deliver to our customers.
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join our team. If you share our passion for carpentry perfection and garden room innovation, we would love to hear from you. Below is a list of our current job vacancies:
Operations Support Manager
Salary Range £30,000-35,000
Location: Manston Kent, with extensive travel across the South East
Eden Garden Rooms is one of the longest established Garden Room businesses and has built up an enviable reputation for creating garden rooms of the highest quality and specification. We strive to deliver an excellent customer experience and many of our customers come to us through word of mouth recommendation.
We’re looking for an Operations Support Manager to work with our Operations Manager supporting the construction side of the business.
- Deliver an excellent experience for customers through clear communication, careful work and going the extra mile
- Work as an integral part of the Eden team, doing what it takes to support the team and exceed customer expectations
Support the Operations Manager in a range of activities, stepping us as required to take the lead in these areas:
- Prepare sites for installation teams, including site clears, laying foundations (normally screw piles) and delivering materials
- Support the installation teams though the build process e.g. delivering materials, providing occasional on-site support
- Complete building inspections and site clears after the build process is complete and ensure the customer is left fully satisfied with their building and the experience they have with Eden
- Undertake aftercare work e.g. minor snagging, adjusting doors and windows
You could come from an operations or multi-trades background. While full training will be provided any experience in carpentry, groundworks, window fitting or decoration would be desirable. More important still is a high level of integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to do a fantastic job for our customers.
As you will be travelling across the South East and occasionally further afield a full driving license is required with the ability to drive a light commercial vehicle (Van up to 3.5 tonnes).
To apply, please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org