A Garden Room: Built for Business Success
With the working from home lifestyle very much here to stay, it’s easy to see why people are finding inventive ways to create space in their homes to help run a business. However, extending your home can be a drawn out mess and expensive way to go. By running a business from a garden room, you not only get to keep your work and home life comfortably separate, but it’s an affordable way to create a personalised and private place to work from whilst adding value to your property.
Quality rooms fit for every purpose
- Feel at home with plastered and painted interiors and engineered
oak flooring (rather than laminate)
- Integrated spotlights and brushed chrome power sockets as
- Quality internet installed in every garden room
- Underfloor heating offering even heat distribution and more wall space (in all but our Essence range)
- Double-layered wall construction and high grade insulation let you work comfortably all year-round
- Premium cedar cladding will not only look stunning but also protect your investment (optional on Essence
Our garden room for business are available in three stunning ranges. Each one is hand built using the highest quality materials. However, you can choose from a beautiful selection of designs and finishes to suit your budget and business needs.
Expect nothing less than perfection
Our most basic garden office room, the Essence, is anything but. Hand-crafted from premium materials, our most affordable range comes in a selection of pre-designed plans based on a limited number of sizes. Choose to upgrade on some finishes, or not, with this stunning yet inexpensive solution to your working from home needs.
There’s nothing standard about our beautiful mid-range collection. The affordable Classic comes with underfloor heating, premium cedar cladding and aluminium windows and doors included. There are also an impressive range of upgrades available to make your garden office room everything you hoped for, and more.
Here’s where you can set your imagination free. Choose to add a large decking area to accommodate your hot tub, create a stylish space to home your hairdressing sink, or perhaps you want to squeeze your ideal garden room office into a triangular corner plot. Our expert designers will work with you to bring your dream workspace to life.