Garden Summer House: Room to Enjoy
Whether you want a ‘mancave’ for one, you’ve always fancied a games room or you’d love a dedicated entertainment space, it’s not always easy to make room in your house for the lifestyle you want. A garden room built to meet your exact needs offers a fast, attractive and much more affordable alternative to extending your home. Insulated for all-year use and secure, there’s no limit to the freedom that a garden room built for leisure could offer you and your family.
Quality rooms fit for every purpose
- Room-quality finishes include painted plaster interior walls and
engineered oak wood food flooring
- High-grade insulation for year-around use
- Electrical works included. That’s integrated power sockets and spotlights and internet point and connection to your home
- Premium Cedar wood cladding and underfloor heating as standard (excluding our Essence range)
- Stunning aluminium framed windows and doors (excludes eEssence)
- Choose from a selection of beautifully pre-designed size options, or talk to us about going bespoke
- A broad range of high-end smart technology and superior finishes are available to upgrade.
Our garden rooms for leisure come in three stunning ranges. Every one is hand built using the highest quality materials. However, you can choose from a beautiful selection of designs and finishes to suit your budget.
Expect nothing less than perfection
Our most basic garden office room, the Essence, is anything but. Hand-crafted from premium materials, our most affordable range comes in a selection of pre-designed plans based on a limited number of sizes. Choose to upgrade on some finishes, or not, with this stunning yet inexpensive solution to your working from home needs.
There’s nothing standard about our beautiful mid-range collection. The affordable Classic comes with underfloor heating, premium cedar cladding and aluminium windows and doors included. There are also an impressive range of upgrades available to make your garden office room everything you hoped for, and more.
Here’s where you can set your imagination free. Choose to add a large decking area to accommodate your hot tub, create a stylish space to home your hairdressing sink, or perhaps you want to squeeze your ideal garden room office into a triangular corner plot. Our expert designers will work with you to bring your dream workspace to life.